ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a set of busted up low pro's that need new lights....anyone got any idea for new lights and housings?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Which kit do you have? The Moss projector style or the BSP with the halogens?

If BSP, is it the old sealed beam type or the updated version where you can change the halogen element?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Noah, call Hector at Integrated Performance (they bought all the supplies from BSP). You can order new reflectors for $20 each. I just ordered some and they came with bulbs also. His number is:
Hector: 323-967-1446

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Noah, call Hector at Integrated Performance (they bought all the supplies from BSP). You can order new reflectors for $20 each. I just ordered some and they came with bulbs also. His number is:
So did you get the newer type bulbs where you can change the element?

Did they come with the chrome surrounds like the newer kit?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
So did you get the newer type bulbs where you can change the element?

Did they come with the chrome surrounds like the newer kit?
Tim,
Yes I got the newer type with the chrome surrounds. My old reflectors did not have the chrome surrounds. They came with 55 watt bulbs. My avatar shows my old bulbs though (time for some new pics!). By the way did you get yours yet?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
ouch! i gotta replace all 4 :(
Yeah, but they look good, and I couldn't find replacements anywhere else (I searched everywhere!). I also used high temp gasket sealer on the rear of the housings around the bulb to hopefully stop water leaking in that occured with my old set. So far so good!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Yeah, I did! That was you that pointed me to the Ebay auction, right?

I got them and they are a "new" kit, but the old style.

It's nice to know that I can order the newer type bulbs with the chrome surrounds!

Thanks!

I haven't got them installed yet.

I have been working on my car today and will continue tomorrow.

I'm removing the engine and tranny as a unit and then doing a bunch of stuff - new clutch, Fuji Racing 7.2 lb flywheel, all the seals, timing belt, seals, etc.

Busy week for me!

Then on Saturday, I am installing my supercharger in a friend's car. He bought the S/C and I am getting the IRTB kit in about a week or so!! Whoo-hoo! I can't wait!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Yeah that was me. Gotta hook up my fellow Floridians!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts