ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone repolished a stainless tip?

Here's the tip of my HKS Super Drager Exhaust..I just realized how bad it's gotten! :cry:

·
Registered
379 Posts
You can try with some thing to that you use o clean the bathroom, (the marks of water that stays on the metal). I use Metal Sleek it's for cleaning metal, stainless steel i dont know if there is on EUA, because it's made in the UE.

This is the product to clean the metal on the bathroom, i supose that you have it there but with another name.
[/img]

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
An acid-based wheel cleaner is good to clean up a sooty tip, provided you wash it straight off afterwards. A metal polishing paste, like the one from Meguiars, will bring the shine back easily. If you can take the exahust off the car, taing it to a polishing wheel will work wonders. I'd be loath to use a small polisher, like a Dremel, in an area like this.

UE? EUA? Jeez, just worked that out. Is Europe now a country?

·
Registered
197 Posts
CLR or Lime Away? Maybe some Nev-R-Dull and some elbow grease, I know that works because I polished all the diamond plate on a fire engine once.

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! It looks sooo much better now! I had a pro do it while he was making a custom midpipe, and I was shocked, it looks brand new! :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts