ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can find a 60mm inlet/outlet resonator somewhere between 12 and 18 inches long?

Thanks in advance.
-Jeremy

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Magnaflow, Ebay, Flowmaster, and Dynomax come to mind. Pretty sure most any exhaust shop could get you that length resonator too, but pricing would probably be a ripoff unless the shop is run by enthusiasts and not some old cranky guy....lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I will look into it a little deeper I was under the impression that they only really carried standard diameter like 2" 2.5" and such. I am trying not to go the cherry bomb rout because of horror stories i have heard, and the smell. Not too much is worse than the smell of burning "glass".

-Jeremy

·
4,436 Posts
Do most of these manufacturers sell just generic resonators in different pipe sizes? Hard to find any info online about replacement resonators for say 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0" piping - esepcially stainless. Just looking for them as slim as you can get them so I can haave it re-welded into my current system.

I found one from Vibrant but never heard of that maufacturer.

Anyone have any thoughts?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Vibrant is the only one that i could find as well. And i want to make sure im getting a resonator, and not a glasspack straight through. Had a quick chat with mineke yesterday, cause they are gonna install my exhaust and they said they should be able to work something up. Now im just wating for my exhaust to arrive so i can see if im gonna even need a resonator.

-Jeremy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts