ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 29th results for "Dawg Dash 2007" autocross event at Boeing, Everett.

http://www.wwscc.org/event_results/2007/wwscc07-01.html

I placed 5th! novice morning lazie finished 19th (more practice, and stop being lazy).

Not bad for stock suspension and decent tires! I might keep the 4x4 look.....NOT! :twisted:

Whoever wants to join us on the next autocross event here is the schedule:

What: NWR/SCCA Regional #3
Where: Bremerton, Washington
When: Sunday, May 27th

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
at least I beat a lotus hahaha!

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
^^ what the hell are you talking about. Its the rich idiots who buy them and dont know how to drive.

rac3rboy if I was you I would learn the cars limits and how to drive the car to its potential on the stock suspension before you modify it. Just my .02. Yea stock suspension doesnt look the best, but you wouldnt believe how many people mod their cars and still get beat by others who are stock. You dont want to look like a fool right? Dont you?! Huh!!?!!?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's exactly what I'm doing. I just got the car, and this is the first time I drove the miata at the track. I used to auto-x my del-sol and rx8 before. I might say the miata is ALOT of fun. It's not at all hard to drive very forgiving and responsive. And that's with stock suspension. So, in conclusion to that, next step is to figure out the best suspension setup for the way I drive and not jumping the gun and just buying the most expensive suspension out there.
and YES I have seen the ugliest and most stock looking cars out there beat the **** out of very expensive cars with the dumbest drivers.

Even a lotus or ferarri still needs a good driver for it to perform it's best.
look at what happened to a ferrari enzo with eddie griffin behind the wheel = car crash! ouch!

·
Registered
30 Posts
true but i got performance suspension and i was doing pretty good. it really depends on the driver. shoot i beat an evo haha and i wasnt pushing my car to the limit ether on my next race im going to push my car to the limit so i can find out what the real potential of my car. i like my setup ryte now i just got to drop it alittle more and redo my alignment!! i agree what u guys are saying thoe its true rich ppl buy the expensive car then get beat by some stock car thats funny!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
yup haha thats ryte nwdrifter.. man i have no time to work on my car haha hey can u just order me the headers im going to try to do my alignment this week... i been working 16 hours this whole week im even working on sunday haha

·
Registered
342 Posts
oh snap i just read it did you still want rb headers and did you want heat wrap..? i highly recommend it because your mushroom sits right over it???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it's autox week dummy! plus we going to canadia for the weekend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts