ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It's done! I can't believe it. Done!!!

The revlimiter Retro HVAC Panel

• All-plastic, hand-crafted HVAC panel insert for all NA Miatas (90-97).
  • Satin finish. Fingerprint-proof!
  • Amber backlighting. It matches the gauges sold here perfectly.
  • Compatible with the AWD metal overlay.
  • Order via my website.

Pix!

And now to gush.

I love this little panel. I hated making it and am cringing at the idea of making more. But I LOVE THIS LITTLE PANEL! I feel like I'm sounding like the worst salesman ever, but that's not my intention. I made this for me. I wanted something to match my gauges perfectly, and this is it. I'm really proud of it. If no one buys one, I'll not be unhappy. Sharka has one. That's all I care about at this exact moment.

It looked incredible driving into work this morning before sunrise. SO much nicer than the one it replaced!

Thanks to everyone who asked me to make this and kept poking me till I did. It was so worth the time.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could make one if someone wanted to order, but no plans at the moment.

Besides, it would come out kinda light grey. My printer doesn't really do silver too well.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've looked at it a few times over the past couple weeks of NA panel creation, but... I donno. The stock NB panel looks a lot nice than the stock NA one does. And there's not a whole lot of space for anything besides little pictograms.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yup! I can make them light up green. I can also do white, so that they'd light up in whatever color of bulb you have. I've got the artwork done for this, I've just not made a set yet.
Sweet, put me down for the first set of green. My HVAC panel is nasty looking!

·
Supporting Member
324 Posts
Can we custom order as well. For example, remove the A/C, and fan in written form, just leaving the #'s. Also, change the writing from face to front, the bi-level to bottom/front, and the foot to bottom? If space is a constraint, perhaps you have a suggestion? Other than to G.F.M.? I always loved the Japanese HVAC panels, but they aren't as OE looking as yours. I will buy a set, just want it in all white lettering, perhaps a font that matches what I will order later? I happen to love the Smiths typeface that old E-type Jag's have. Maybe that's not a bad idea, matching HVAC panel and gauge types? Let me know please, I am serious. I will buy if you can make slight typeface and writing adjustments for me, a custom job. Thanks

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can we custom order as well. For example, remove the A/C, and fan in written form, just leaving the #'s. Also, change the writing from face to front, the bi-level to bottom/front, and the foot to bottom? If space is a constraint, perhaps you have a suggestion? Other than to G.F.M.? I always loved the Japanese HVAC panels, but they aren't as OE looking as yours. I will buy a set, just want it in all white lettering, perhaps a font that matches what I will order later? I happen to love the WH Smith typeface that old E-type Jag's have. Maybe that's not a bad idea, matching HVAC panel and gauge types? Let me know please, I am serious. I will buy if you can make slight typeface and writing adjustments for me, a custom job. Thanks
I can definitely do custom stuff. I'd charge for custom changes like my gauges. $25 extra to start. ALLLLLLL the changes you outlined here would be a bit more. Hit my order form if you're serious about this. It's just an email shortcut.

As with my gauge customizations, you'd have to supply the font.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts