ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
15,321 Posts
Forgive me, but i'm not really familiar with non-mechanical Miata stuff yet.... How do these install on the back side? Thread onto a stud? Just a screw, and these are caps?

Considering using these on a Mazda that's not a Miata.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Forgive me, but i'm not really familiar with non-mechanical Miata stuff yet.... How do these install on the back side? Thread onto a stud? Just a screw, and these are caps?

Considering using these on a Mazda that's not a Miata.
To simply put it, the top portion comes apart like a cap into two pieces. You can use the factory screw, or something long enough to reach the factory arm rest hole to hold down the strap and the metallic piece. It can be adapted to any car just as long as the idea is there, just need a bit of creativity and time.

-Hide

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Updated price since this only shows it for the blanks, 10 more left in stock, these may be the last ones.

Eunos Design $100
Lanyards are still $10
Shipping will be $5 for the set

Perfect, i'll examine my doors this week and go from there. Thanks!
Sounds good, shoot us a PM here if you would like to get a set. Definitely pictures too if you go this route :)

-Hide

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got my eunos door pulls today. They look amazing! Can't wait to get some door cards and get these dope pieces in my car! Thanks guys, awesome service!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts