ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
So those are the flares you were talking about. I like it a lot, very very subtle and keeps the lines of the miata.

·
This is a long user title
3,213 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Nice and subtle! Are they GR crafts?

Also- did you have to trim the inside lip of these flares? They look like they just attach to the stock lip, In other words, looks like you are decreasing the tire clearance???

·
Sponsor
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
frictionfighter - retail is $270 USD but when rev9 starts the group buy, if 5 people are in it will be $235 and if 10 are in $225

jesseclee - yes they are gr craft. they require no cutting, they attach to the lip in the wheel arch, whic decreases wheel clearance by a very small amount.

·
Registered
718 Posts
they look good but they kinda take away from the miata's curves at the wheel arches.

it just seems like the sides of the car are flatter instead of actually being flared out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
These might be just what I need. As I said before, ive got trouble from the police over here for having wheels that stick outside the arch, can you post a couple of shots of how they look front on man? Car looks clean man, and the lip is great too! Im torn between the vary and oem myself!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Looks fantastic. I've only ever seen them in black gel coat before. Painted body color (and especially in silver) it looks real subtle but has added interest. Your car is tricked out but isn't overdone.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I like them. Subtle and keeping with the car's lines, like someone else mentioned above.

Oh, btw, Rev9 just joined as sponsor today. I will have their banner up in the Sponsor's link section shortly.

·
3,542 Posts
Ooh nice! They look a lot better that I thought they would! iiiiinteresting....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts