ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
This is a long user title
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dear Roadster lovers,

We thought we needed to make a thread that is just for NA (1989-1997) JDM parts, so if you own one, you will love this thread!

Image : JoyFast Race Car with 14x7 Rays Volk Racing TE37

I suggest current and future NA owners to subscribe to this thread as we'll post all the newest parts added to the store that are made for NA 1989-1997 Roadsters!

You can also follow us on Facebook for even quicker updates or bookmark our NA 1989-1997 Section on our website!

Stay updated!

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any chance they'd ever make a LHD version of the Nakamae Retro Meter Hood?
It can be done. Price would be lower, too. BUT we need to send them a LHD cover (ie; the one in your personal car).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think there would definitely be a market for something like this. Would this require sending over the entire dash? Or just the gauge hood?

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think there would definitely be a market for something like this. Would this require sending over the entire dash? Or just the gauge hood?
Sorry... got confused with the gauge hood. The retro meter hood, I don't think it's going to happen, because it's FRP and they would need to create a whole mold... to do that, they would basically need a full dash and a minimum order quantity to make it happen... I don't think it's going to happen, unfortunately. He is really busy just keeping up with regular products orders :(

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
48 Posts
^^ Just a heads up. There are some extra characters in the hyperlink url that are making the links not work unless you remove them.

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^ Just a heads up. There are some extra characters in the hyperlink url that are making the links not work unless you remove them.
Fixed now! Thanks!

:icon_cheers:

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·