ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, okay, so they're very 90's but the stock lighting in the NAs is so weak. Found these on eBay a while ago and they were exactly what I was looking for. It actually shows the redline and the KM/H speeds when lit. (I'm in Canada but the car is USDM) I'm really happy with them.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I was looking at those on ebay too but like emmi said they look pretty bright. can you adjust how bright they are? or is it not that bright IRL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The camera definitely makes it look brighter than it really looks but yea, there's a dimmer. It can be dimmed almost completely off.

My next step is to change the old bulbs behind the needles/odometer. Its not as reddish as it looks in the pic, more of a pale yellow. I'm thinking of trying some red bulbs in there to see how they work.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That look great. I want some like that. :p

·
3,857 Posts
I had these and I switched them for normal (white with black letters)...the reason is that I love the day white with black letters look even though at night these rock! ;)

·
3,857 Posts
:) I know I have to go for lunch now I have to find out what's wrong :)

Hey you are so fast Bill =D>

·
Registered
32 Posts
They're really nice, love the day look. The night look is too "furious" for me :mrgreen: Can you post a night pic with the dimmer on minimum?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts