ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Version F1 Stage 2 (NB)

• All-plastic, hand-crafted gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
  • Matte finish. Black face, white text.
  • 5 o'clock tach zero position.
  • 0-8400 RPM, 0-160 MPH.
  • Redline at 7200.
  • High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner (where the CRUISE indicator lived) and the CEL indicator is moved to the right hand corner (unused on many Miatas)
Go to my store for price and ordering info!

Note the high beam indicator. It's not screwing up the tach face design any more!

And the CEL is moved to the opposite corner.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NB gauge faces have always driven me nuts due to the CEL and High Beam indicators. Those little things get in the way of so many of my designs. So, I shoved them in the corners.

Check out my NB install document for more details. The high beam is a pain to move, but the CEL was simple.
http://revlimiter.net/mods/nb_gauge_install.php#corner

I've debated selling these due to the wiring difficulty, but I've decided it's really not that difficult. I've been using my NB F1 Stage 2s for about 2 weeks now and love them.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am really liking these I think they are the best NB gauges you have done so far.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man those look nice. Is it tough to recalibrate the tach sweeper on the NA to match your gauge face?
It's nearly zero effort. You have to take off the needles to change the gauge faces anyway. So you just put the needle on in a different place. The tach has no idea where "zero" actually is. It works just like it always has with a 5 o'clock zero position (or 6 o'clock or 10 o'clock).

The only extra work is hacking out the little dividers at the bottom of the gauge housing under the tach face. That enables the whole circle to light up.

I am really liking these I think they are the best NB gauges you have done so far.
Thanks!!! I'm really enjoying them myself. Every time I drive my NB anywhere, I have these gauges staring back at me.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Those gauges looks amazing!!! A collabo between these and the version Rossa would look sick I think!

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Very happy with my new custom Gaugefaces!
+32408230841370413x10^300

His gauges look even better behind a KGW panel. It's like they were make for each other :3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts