ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Version FC (NB)

• Designed by Pac-man 99
  • All-plastic, hand-crafted gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
  • Matte finish. Black face, white text.
  • 6 o'clock tach zero position.
  • 0-8000 RPM, 0-140 MPH.
  • Redline at 7000.
  • High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner (where the CRUISE indicator lived) and the CEL indicator is moved to the right hand corner
Go to my store for price and ordering info!

Note the high beam indicator. It is blissfully missing from the tach! I hate having it in there.

And the CEL is moved to the opposite corner.

I made this set with green lighting. Amber and white are also available.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Version FC (NA)

• Designed by Pac-man 99
  • All-plastic, hand-crafted gauge face set for all NA Miatas (89-97).
  • Matte finish. Black face, white text.
  • 6 o'clock tach zero position.
  • 0-8000 RPM, 0-140 MPH.
  • Redline at 7000.
Go to my store for price and ordering info!

I made this set with white lighting. It will light up with whatever color bulb you have installed. Like my other gauges, amber and green are also available.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may order one if the rev range could be changed as well, not sure if this requires recalibration of the needle or not though.
No needle calibration needed. Just time on my end redesigning the tach. Which means money supplied on your end. :)

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Yet another great looking gauge set. Makes me wish I had my car here so I could stare at mine :cry2:

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I *think* I can change the redline. It would take a lot of work. It's extremely stylized and not easy to modify.

I guess I could sell just the tach and speedo. With the redline change request it would probably be about the same price as a full gauge set.

Hit my order form and we'll discuss this more. I don't take orders over the forum. They tend to get lost. :(

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i figured the custom work would equal out to the same price as if i just ordered the set...

and i have to figure out what i need to get to make the t2 trans read for the speedo before i buy anything...

i just went here and (i think) my answer is at the bottom of the page, but it made my brain hurt, and made me feel kinda dumb. ill figure it out later

1 - 20 of 25 Posts