ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

revlimiter Horn Buttons

• Highest quality Italian horn buttons with custom domed badges.
  • Insert is the same as the badges - composed of cut vinyl and solar-cell quality polyurethane epoxy.
  • Fits every steering wheel I've tested - Momo, Nardi (with horn retainer ring), and Sparco.
  • Horn can ground with a wire or through the steering column.
Go to my store for price and ordering info! Standard models are currently $49 and shipping (USD). If you want custom colors, the price
would be a bit higher.

Details:

revlimiter Horn Buttons fit Momo wheels perfectly. You need to remove the metal horn retainer ring that most Momo horn buttons require.

The same button also fits Nardi steering wheels! You need to use the metal horn retainer ring (goes between the steering wheel and hub) for the button to fit a Nardi.

The button features a dual grounding setup. If your horn does not ground through the steering column (not common), you can attach a ground wire to the outside terminal. The signal terminal (center) rotates to allow the button to fit in a small space such as a quick release.

These are NOT cheap Chinese horn buttons like you'll find on ebay.

I shopped around for a long time, talked to just about every horn button vendor on the planet, and tried out innumerable different buttons during my daily driving. These are made in Italy and feel lovely to press. They also fit very well. I'm extremely pleased with them.

I couldn't sell a cheap horn button and be able to sleep at night.

·
Administrator
15,376 Posts
Oh man these are AWESOME.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FAQ:

Can I have the horn button in chrome?
No. It comes in matte black only.

Can I order an Elanore (or Prototipo or Type V or anything else) with a purple/pink/white background?
Sure! Changing colors adds $9 to the price. Use my custom order form for this sort of order.

Can I order wheel center cap inserts?
Absolutely! I will make a page for these someday. Basically each center cap order is a custom order. Use the form linked above to talk about this.

Will this fit a Grant/ebay/Unknown steering wheel?
Maybe. I have no idea. I've tested Nardi, Momo, and Sparco. Those work fine.

·
Registered
634 Posts
OMG, these are awesome! Makes me wish I waited to buy one of these instead of the momo. I have a suggestion, how about a simple mazda logo ala the FB rx7 horn button?

Would that be doable?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Adam - you are a bad, bad man. Just received my latest package from you and NOW THIS!!? So next on the "urgent, can't wait" list is the button (well, and the hub adapter and steering wheel that can use it). Jeez, thanks... :)

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!!!

OMG, these are awesome! Makes me wish I waited to buy one of these instead of the momo. I have a suggestion, how about a simple mazda logo ala the FB rx7 horn button?

Would that be doable?
That's a great idea. It would be pretty easy. I might even be able to get a little horn icon on it.

If you want one, just hit the custom order form. Price wouldn't be high as I have the artwork ready to go. Just have to shuffle it around a bit. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeeeeeeessssss I was given your black prototipo fender badges as a birthday present and have since been looking for an identical horn button. NOW MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Fired up the ol' innerwebb machine this morning, mostly to burn whats left on my online card on a Rat Fink banner for my shop. Saw this thread and now RF gonna have to wait while I figure out which horn button I want.

Your a bad, bad man Adam. :smile:

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,625 Posts
Fack... Every time I turn around you make another part I love... and I've still only ordered a swag pack. I foresee a Christmas present for myself in this bunch...

And I actually really like the idea of the simple Mazda script and a little horn. Could be super clean... but I also like bright red horn buttons, lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts