ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only taken me seven years to figure out how to make these tiny things...

revlimiter NB HVAC Panels

• Aerospace polymer laser-cut gauge face set for all NB Miatas
  • Digital screen printed. Finger print proof
  • Includes adhesives and everything you need.
Go to my store for price and ordering info.

To start out, I've got four designs -
Roadster

For the NA, Roadster was meant to be my universal design and look good with any gauge set that might be paired with it. The NB is the exact same. I have this one installed in Bucky and it looks fantastic. So clean and fresh!

Zen

Zen is meant to be the brother panel to the Roadster. It pairs perfectly with the Zen gauges, but also works as a universal set for any gauge that uses icons (little fuel pump) instead of text (FUEL).

Warbird

and JNC

I'm super proud of these. They're a pain to make (SEVEN!!! tiny little panels per set) but folks have requested them forever. My machinery and materials were never up to the task until now.

Go get your NB HVAC panels now! Please?

·
Administrator
15,197 Posts
UNF. :D

Any plans for future custom work? As in.... is there a chance this winter of a matching HVAC set for the awesome gauges you did for Eiffel?

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UNF. :D

Any plans for future custom work? As in.... is there a chance this winter of a matching HVAC set for the awesome gauges you did for Eiffel?
I'd love to do a custom NB HVAC or twenty! The panels are tiny and there's very little lit-area, so the customization possibilities are pretty limited. But I can at least change fonts and colors around.

These are wonderful. That JNC set is giving me feelings.
I'm SO proud of that. Drawing the hot/cold arcs took me forever.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
The want is real but the "wallet" is so skinny it disappears when you turn it sideways. :suicide:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Awesome work, as usual, Adam! These panels are the answer to a problem I've had since switching to red LED panel lighting. I like having all red markings, but the blue portion of the temperature control dial disappears in the dark when backlit by red leds. Now I can order a set with all red markings (except for the blue) and have full lighting. These are definitely in my very near future!

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got 3 more NB HVAC designs to show.

revlimiter NB HVAC Panels

Burnout

Dragstrip

and Stirling

As I've mentioned before, there's not a whole ton of customization possibility with these SEVEN tiny panels, but I can at least match fonts and a few design elements. And you can have any color of lighting you want to match your gauges.

Go get your NB HVAC panels now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts