ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an overwhelming demand that I just couldn't ignore, I'm extremely proud to present...

revlimiter.shirt

The Rev Ringer

"My God, It's Full of Stars!" (in a really awful brown color)

We even have bibs!!! (that show off the Star Shark better).

What are you waiting for? Point your browser at revlimiter.spreadshirt.com and check it out!

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
FAQ

Q: What sort of shirts are these?
A: Teeshirts!!!!

Q: No, seriously.
A: Spreadshirt sells Gildan and American Apparel. I use both.

Q: How are they printed?
A: There's a Flex printing, a Flock printing, and a Digital Direct printing.

Flex is the most similar to silkscreening. A fabric-vinyl is cut out by machine and heat-pressed onto a shirt. I'm wearing one right now. It's extremely well done. They say it'll last through hundreds of washings and not crack or fade.

Flock is just like Flex, but it uses a fuzzy material. I use that on the bibs. It absorbs stuff well and is also supposed to last for hundreds of washings.

Digital Direct is a way of printing directly on the shirts. They say it'll fade after the first dozen washings. Really, if you've ever bought a teeshirt from Target or other such stores, you've seen direct printing. I use this with my Sharka Cartoon shirts.

Lastly, these are actually made by hand. They have this happy little video here.

Q: Hows come they're so spendy? $25 for a shirt? Damn!

A: I've tried to keep the price as low as possible. I set the profit between $2 and $3 per shirt. I really don't care if I make money at this. I'd just like to get teeshirts into the hands of whoever wants to wear them. I can make money on gauges and other stuff.

The more stuff that gets printed on the shirt, the more expensive they are. A single logo is around $20. Two logos get up around $25. It's more than I wanted these to be, but at least the quality is high.

Q: Do I get the toys in your phot-
A: NO.

Q: How long does shipping take?
A: THAT is one thing that's rather crappy. I ordered a bunch of shirts on 2/26. I got them on 3/8. Shipping is not quick. But it is FREE! At least here in the US.

Free shipping code: SHIPFREEUS Valid until 12/31/12 on orders over $50.

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Badass...

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apparently the SHIPFREEUS code only works on orders over $50. Sorry about that.

From February 28th until March 19th, 2012, your customers can get $10 off on all orders over $50! The coupon code that applies here is STPATRICK2012, and it is valid in all partner shops as well as the Spreadshirt Marketplace. You can find more details and banner downloads in our news section.
I just found this in the spreadshirt store portal thing.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just added some buttons to the shop. Yeah, buttons. :mrgreen:

These are for those annoying times when you're juuuuuust about to the discount level ($40 or 50 or whatever it happens to be that month) and you need to add a small thing to your cart. I set the "profit" on these at almost nothing. I put a dime to make it add up to an even number when you have two shirts ending in 95 cents in your cart.

What do you do with buttons? Umm... put one on your sunvisor? :) I donno. But you get 5 of them for the $4 or $5 purchase price.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Cool buttons! It'd be neat to modify one to be a push start or maybe a lighter plug cover.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ringer!!! I dig it.

I've got a few more shirts in my store. I've not posted about them because I've not yet received all of them in the mail. Spreadshirt is sloooooooooow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts