ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This toy line seems like it would be a home run for this group. Anyone else into Revoltech? http://www.kaiyodo.co.jp/revoltech/index.html I've recently become smitten. They're just so much fun to play with and take pictures of. Uber-poseable falls short as a description of the sheer range of poseability in these little figs. I've got 2 in hand and 2 more on the way.

Revoltech Convoy (Optimus Prime)

Revoltech Revy (from Black Lagoon)

They've got a ton of toys from Neon Genesis Evangelion (donno if I got that right), Patlabor, and some other anime series I've never heard of. Donno if anyone else here would be into this kind of stuff, but I thought I'd try to get at least one other person addicted.

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
Holy crap those are nice! Any other Gen 1 Transformers? I ordered the Prime and Megatron on ebay. I've seen the white Prime/Ultra Magnus.

·
Registered
674 Posts
revlimiter, i think that either the shield Eva-03 is holding is upside down, or the NERV logo is upside down.

·
Vendor
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah. lol! I noticed that a while ago... doh! hehe. I don't pose Unit03 with the shield too often. He's lately been paling around with my Unit00.

These are still my very favorite toys. I've got around 10 of them now.

Who watched Mazinger-Z? I *loved* this as a kid. The rocket fists, man! I never had a toy as a kid. Now I've got Mazinkaiser. love love love!

·
Vendor
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you order them straight from the japanese website?
I get mine from HLJ - Hobby Link Japan. It's in english. Prices are in yen.

i actually want the Getter Robot 1-3 and the Shin Getter. haha Pretty cool toys.
I have Getter3. He rules! Love his little arms. I also preordered the new red Shin Getter 1. Looks like an awesome little toy. Now I'm trying to decide which Black Getter to get, the OVA or the Friend Shop special release Black Shin Getter...

man that one chick is hot! :lol: , is that wierd?
Nope! Revy rocks the hotness. They have a new series of girl Revoltech figures coming out. One is Rin from EVA. I'm looking forward to that series.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
The Revoltech Vakyries have started coming out. I got my first one last week. The detailing is just incredible.

As a kid, I loved sitting and watching Robotech. Playing with this little VF-1J really brings back memories. I wish he transformed....
You need "JetFire" for that. :mrgreen: Sill have mine here....... Somewhere #-o

·
Registered
873 Posts
the thing about Revoltech is that they can't transform... but the joints and molding is really good

1 - 18 of 18 Posts