ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a rumor that Richard Hammond (the "Hamster" of Top Gear fame) has been critically injured during the filming of a Top Gear episode. :shock:

Don't have any details, but I sure hope he's okay.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
'Richard is winning his fight'
Shattered ... Hammond's crumpled dragster after 300mph crash
smash
By JEREMY CLARKSON
SEPTEMBER 23, 2006

IN the wee small hours of Thursday night, just 30 hours after what is almost certainly the world?s fastest ever car crash, Richard Hammond suddenly sat up in bed, opened his eyes and asked what had happened.

?You?ve been in a car accident,? I said. ?Was I driving like a tw*t?? he asked, before getting out of bed and walking, shakily, to the lavatory.

His wife, Mindy, couldn?t believe her eyes. None of us could. It really did seem that he?d had a look through death?s door and decided he didn?t like what he saw on the other side.

Later, he looked across at James May and said: ?Hello C**k face.?

Despite all the odds, it seemed we?d got our Hamster back . . .

Linkie

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
that is wonderful to hear!!!!!!! (that he's out of the woods I mean)...... I myself have been sick for the past 3 days and have spent much of my time watching Top Gear clips.....

I'm sure that onnce he has made a full recovery we will be graced with a rather witty episode including the incident..... being British, I don't think they'll be able to resist (him living through it and all).....

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Sweet! The Hamster shall rise again!!!

I really think he needs to broadcast from his hospital bed like he was saying he would.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts