ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, we are trying to get a group of local peeps from Richmond VA to watch Formula 1 race live and this is our first get together. Below are the info

When:
Sunday April 15 (7AM) LIVE

Where:
Holiday Inn
2000 STAPLES MILL RD
RICHMOND, VA 23230

Hotel Front Desk: 1-804-359-6061

Why:
Trying to get a group of local F1 enthusiast to watch F1 Live all season. This event is free by the way, just show up and ask about watching the Bahrain F1 at the front desk.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I would come if I wasn't racing that day myself. Tidewater Sports Car Club autocross at Little Creek Amphip Base...

<shamless plug> check out www.autocross.us for all autocross & HPDE information in the midatlantic region!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Sorry 1146cc, I didn't see this until it was too late. I had made another thread about the auto-x in this forum.

If there's a VMSC auto-x, I try to post it here even if I'm not going. If you're interested, just keep your eye on this sub-forum.

Anyway, Mike...how long is the race showing? And what channel is it on?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry 1146cc, I didn't see this until it was too late. I had made another thread about the auto-x in this forum.

If there's a VMSC auto-x, I try to post it here even if I'm not going. If you're interested, just keep your eye on this sub-forum.

Anyway, Mike...how long is the race showing? And what channel is it on?
It was on SPEEDTV and started at 7am and finished at 9am. The next race I will be there in person so I won't be in the country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts