ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This meet has been going on for a while now (4+ years) and it has been moving from location to location. The meet is a casual weekly thing, no president, no member fees, just car people get together once a week to hangout and get some coffee. There are variety of cars that show up as you can see from photos below of last Friday?s meet. This is not MRS specific meet but I think it's more interesting to see other cars.

Where:
Starbucks Coffee
5001 Huguenot Rd
Richmond, VA 23226

When:
Fridays from 7:45pm ? whenever (that starbucks closes at 10pm)

Here are some of the cars that shows up weekly. Here are the rest of the photos.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
hey mike! ;o) havent been around in rva for a while but now that im back well.... i suppose ill show up and say Hi and have me some overpriced coffee.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Not going to be able to make it... I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT!!! No more singing "I am a lonely driver!" :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey mike! ;o) havent been around in rva for a while but now that im back well.... i suppose ill show up and say Hi and have me some overpriced coffee.
Hi how's it going? Yeah I was wondering where you've been since I haven't seen you for quite a while. Yeah come out and have some coffee.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My team and I will be up in Richmond this Friday. Looking forward to meeting you all...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Unfortunatly we didn't make it. We had another event pop up at the last min that took a lot of us away. One of these friday's we'll make it out there! Since this weekend is a long weekend, MAYBE we'll make it.

I have two DJ's on my team, they were requested to spin at a party in Williamsburg this last weekend, and most of the team ended up going to the party (and made good money doing security). Sorry again guys, but I'll keep you updated as to when we're looking at coming.... still looking forward to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts