ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new on this forum and looking for Miata owners around the Richmond, VA area. I'm trying to find people with a similar interest in cars who would just like to get together, maybe find some place to run or organize an event.

And I recently switched shops, but I seriously need to put some money away for the work I plan on doing from here on out. If anybody has any ideas ortips to saving some money on parts, let me know...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome! Both my girlfriend and I drive miata's however we have N/A's. We live in the west end and you have probably seen us around. I drive a black miata and she drives a silver miata.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
HEY! I live in the Carytown area. I'm really glad to have more Miata enthusiasts from the area on the board.

I autocross with VMSC - check out the regoinal forum to get up to date on when the events are. It's a great club to run with, they're cheap and everyone is SUPER friendly.

Anyway, enjoy the site!

- Alex

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to clear that up...

I got the car from a coworker, who took it to PBC. So yes, I know they suck. I moved down here, couldn't find a place to take it, didn't listen to my friend Johnny, and wound up at RPM. Just found DeltaV, and from what it seems like, I like what I hear and see. I'm saving up for them to do a once over and fix everything, but they seem like a serious shop.

Just figured I'd put it out there so I don't seem like such a retard...

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Merchant's in Chesterfield off of Iron Bridge Rd.

We just got a new jackass manager in - but he hasn't screwed the store up yet. We've got a couple guys up front that are keeping the store in check. Doesn't hurt to have a store that can pretty much run itself, also.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Merchant's in Chesterfield off of Iron Bridge Rd.

We just got a new jackass manager in - but he hasn't screwed the store up yet. We've got a couple guys up front that are keeping the store in check. Doesn't hurt to have a store that can pretty much run itself, also.

Whoa I didnt know you work at the Merchants on Ironbridge.... like by Ukrops in Chesterfield Medows? I used to work at that CVS. I will stop in and see your Miata, I live down the road from Thomas Dale High School.

Sorry to steal this guys thunder, lol. Delta V is a VERY VERY good shop. My buddy Steve has them tune his WRX up there. Plus a bunch of other Subies go up there too. I go to school with a guy that works up there. RPM is really rice and ghey. I really don't care for them and they get alot I mean A-L-O-T of bad reviews from fellow drivers, other than your Fast&Furious "home boys". But yes DeltaV is very nice. You should come out to Hull st. and Genito in Richmond right off 288 on sunday nights around 8pm. We have a nice get together at WingCommand. There is guy up there that just sold a 1.6l built miata. Over 450+hp. His name is Terry, very nice guy. Hope to hear from you more on here.

Matt

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Word! That's the one. Mine isn't anything special right now, but after I get paid this Friday I'll be buying shocks/springs (then I'll be broke again for two weeks).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts