ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im new to this website, but I am on the Miata.net

I have a 97 M with 45k miles, Stock for now, But I plan on getting some coil-overs and 6ULs to go with it. JUst trying to keep it clean and unboosted until the warranty expires. haha.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Welcome to CR.net and I hope you enjoy our forum. I visit richmond quite a bit since my family resides there. A forum member "braineack" also resides there.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Hey, I reside in Richmond as well. You know the Carytown area? That's me. Send me a PM, we should meet up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I reside in Richmond as well. You know the Carytown area? That's me. Send me a PM, we should meet up.

Yeah Im always up there, my friend leroy lives right by StickyRice. Im actually in Chester over by Thomas Dale High School.

Thank guys for the warm welcome. Sorry for getting your hopes up guy, haha. Let me post some pics.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Leroy, with the Integra? If so, I know him...he's a cool dude. You coming out to the friday night meet? I'm considering it...I'm just so bushed from busting my ass at work lately.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome! I used to live across the street from Sticky Rice... we might have been neighbors. Although I hope not since my neighbors kept breaking in our place and stealing everything :p

I'll eventually make it back out to a Friday night meet.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The weather's almost consistently good enough that those of us on summer compounds could stick around a bit! haha

Or we could always do a BBQ somewhere or something

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leroy, with the Integra? If so, I know him...he's a cool dude. You coming out to the friday night meet? I'm considering it...I'm just so bushed from busting my ass at work lately.
Yeah thats him. haha damn SMALL world. Yeah he is really cool. Sorry I work weekends at O'Charleys in Chester so I rarely make it out to Bells Rd. I haven't been since I had the Miata(4 months). Do you ever go to the meet on Hull st at Wing Command? Ill try and make it up there tomorrow. But not until later like 9 or so. Sorry I havent been on to reply because I have been working ALOT.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Oh, nah I don't go out to Bells Road. Last time I went it was a huge amount of assheads and ricers, someone got into a fight, people were "drag racing" down the road...it just wasn't my scene.

I was talking about the Starbucks meet on Huegenot (sp?). I did go to Wing Command once, and again...it just wasn't really my type of crowd.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah bells isn't my crowd either. And Wing Command is becoming too ricerish. lol. So I rarely go. There was a guy up there though named Terry with a built white NA, it was beautiful. But I do believe he sold it and now he has an R32 or 33 Skyline. He is friends with Leroy. We will have to meet up sometime because I only know of one other person with a Miata.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts