ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big issue, just a little nuisance issue. When the headlights are up and I go over a bump, the right headlight bounces slightly - painfully noticeable when it's dark out.

I tried looking it over - it's got some play when it's up. I can move it up and down probably about 1/4-1/2 an inch. I checked out the linkage, but I can't see anything loose. I tried tightening down a few bolts, but to no avail.

Has anyone else had this problem before? If so, what did you do to remedy it? It's a pain in the ass when it's dark out and you're on a rough road - the headlight beam jumps all over the place (slight exaggeration, but still - it vibrates enough to distort the road ahead).

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
There are little plastic grommets on the arm linkage. I'd guess they are cracked or missing.

Look at this PDF of the Moss Lo-Pro install and you can see what I'm talking about as you have to push on side out when installing the light kit. (Step 19 Illustration 11)

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Awesome! Thanks a lot. I'll have to fix this on my next day off. Where did you get the arm? Dealership?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts