ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me find the name of these rims. I know a lot of people put them on hondas, vdubs, miatas, etc. They look very similar to steelies, but way nicer and are actually a rim. They come in many different glossy colors and usually have a low offset and are on a lot of stanced cars

much help is appreciated

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those rims are the style im looking for, but im pretty sure it was a different company that made them. Thats what im having a hard time of finding, i have looked everywhere

·
Registered
68 Posts
Really man if u go with those steelies it will be all for looks.. I bought some Diamond Racing wheels with a low offset since i liked the way they looked but MAN.. They slowed me down a lot.. Throttle responce went out the window,., Too heavy of a steel rim to be pushing around.. got rid of those and went with Aluminum again and BIG diference.. Doing Palomar mountain was much much quicker... Dont get me wrong They do look sick but for performance wise i wouldnt get them again..

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Really man if u go with those steelies it will be all for looks.. I bought some Diamond Racing wheels with a low offset since i liked the way they looked but MAN.. They slowed me down a lot.. Throttle responce went out the window,., Too heavy of a steel rim to be pushing around.. got rid of those and went with Aluminum again and BIG diference.. Doing Palomar mountain was much much quicker... Dont get me wrong They do look sick but for performance wise i wouldnt get them again..
Internet hero in the making. Just let em do their thing. :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know I am necro-ing the **** out of this thread but I figured I'd as here before I make a new thread...

I figured out that these are Aero wheels... but does anyone know how wide they are? They come 7,8, and 10" wide... I just really dig this look, my NA is the same color and I think it looks fucking sweet. Also if I did order, what backspace would I get? I come from an offroading background so backspace is more my language haha.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
man steelies can look cool, but are heavy as **** and make your car ride like ****.

i had a set of 17x8 et0 cragar d-windows on my e28 with 15mm spacers added on afterwards. with 205/40/17 falkens mounted and aired up to 38psi, each wheel weighed 56.7lbs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts