ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it was too early to have decals for our website. But maybe we could start a thread where our talented members could submit in designs. Just a thought.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeah, the original post was in general chat.........

anyhow, here are the decals options created so far......

92MX5 submitted this version Sun Apr 02, 2006

and M2-1028 submitted some, but i dont see them anymore?

and I just took out a pencil and paper and came up with this design (needs some colors though), and FrictionFighter is going to clean it up and make everything even, and proportioned correctly. thanks bro!

however you guys are welcome to create your own, we never really voted on anything yet. And i know we have ALOT of talented people on this forum.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
465 Posts
gotta get one with everyones favorite small brown square dude DOMO KUN! had the idea goin good on that other thread, would love to see the wheels get turning on this/these ideas and get some product available. ill def buy some 8)

·
Registered
111 Posts
im in the middle of exams as well so you have my sympathy lol. I was just putting the pic up properly as Phat miss the extra space he accidentally left in with the img tags

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I like both.

now maybe yous guys will like this idea maybe not.

how about a small decal that only says "JDM.net" that you could stick right under your Roadster badge?

Im not even sure if I would put it under there or not, but its an idea for something small

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can help out if needed. I do vinyl stickers, banners and signs.

If you guys want to go thru me cool but either way I will help with the art.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
can someone send that file to the guys at cool cat racing??? i plan on running them on my car when the new graphics are done on my car :D

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
There might be some more changes on the way, so dont run out and print a bunch of stickers just yet.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts