ClubRoadster.net banner

Once we settle on an official forum logo design, which of these would you buy?

• T-shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windbreaker jacket

• Baseball cap

• Large windshield header decal

• Large rear window header decal

• Small wing window decal

• Bumper sticker

• License plate frame

• Dash plaque

• Keychain

• Tank top

• Dog T-shirt

• Plush animal to dangle from bumper

• Mug

• Mousepad

• Thong

• Mazdaspeed/Momo/Sparco horn button

• Boxer shorts (for dudes)

• Bikini panties (for chicks)

• RJDM.net branded condoms "JDM for her pleasure"

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When setting up a poll, the system limited me to 10 options. Can we change the settings so I can list more choices?

And it looks like each registered name is only allowed to place one vote. Can we change the settings so people can vote for more than one item?

Help?

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Baseball cap 8) 8) 8)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
RoadstarJDM said:
When setting up a poll, the system limited me to 10 options. Can we change the settings so I can list more choices?

And it looks like each registered name is only allowed to place one vote. Can we change the settings so people can vote for more than one item?

Help?
I can make it so there are more than 10 options and I am working on a multiple choice poll.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Alright, I increased the poll options to 20. Make your changes.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
revlimiter said:
Just setup a cafepress store and offer the logo on a ton of stuff. They even do thongs.
New and used ones!

Im all for a Lic. plate frame or a ball cap. I'd rock either. Im not wearing a thong though! :lol:

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
You added more options! I'd now probably vote for the bottom 4 options.

Seriously, a cafepress store would totally take care of this stuff. Then you could do something more "high quality" later.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
my vote is that logo is still need finish. As you only have one in this forum. I am not saying I don't like the logo, I do. But perhaps the picture of the Blue Potato can be round and not square like it looks now. As it is, I would love to buy a cap, perhaps a shirt but again perhaps Jeff can modify the logo or give it a little bit finish or shaping to the design.

As of now, my brother is out of the picture on this thing.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
revlimiter said:
a cafepress store would totally take care of this stuff. Then you could do something more "high quality" later.
I set up a prototype Cafe Press store here: http://roadsterjdm.com/

The prices are all set at $99.99 to tip people off that it's not functional yet.

Please give me feedback.

·
Highly Esteemed Supporter
449 Posts
RoadstarJDM said:
revlimiter said:
a cafepress store would totally take care of this stuff. Then you could do something more "high quality" later.
I set up a prototype Cafe Press store here: http://roadsterjdm.com/

The prices are all set at $99.99 to tip people off that it's not functional yet.

Please give me feedback.
That's a nice start. I'm thinking, with the prices we see for the JDM stuff, you might as well leave everything marked at ¥99.99. :twisted:

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Please give me feedback.
I like it! =D>

One thing, and this is my opinion which can be easily ignored, I'd change the teeshirt. Leave the front as-is with the logo on the pocket, and do something different on the back. Maybe a big version of the blue tater with the RoadsterJDM.net text centered below it? Just something that fills the back of the shirt and turns it from "eh, cool" to "WOW! MUST HAVE!" Anyway, like I said, this is just my opinion. Easy to ignore.

I like the doggy shirt. I notice a lack of thong options though...

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
I couldn't get the quote code to work in that last post with any of the username or time options. Am I a moron or is there a problem with the forum code?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
There may be some code issues. Still sorting things out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts