ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got mine !!! Finally, Surface mail is zzzzzzzzlow. Bill did you get the Roadster Fun Magazine too?

Road&Ster #46

Roadster Fun Magazine

PhatMiata

M

·
0 Posts
Phatmiata said:
Bill did you get the Roadster Fun Magazine too?
PhatMiata
I have zero interest in the NC, so I didn't get it. What's it like? How many pages? Are all the ads for NC parts only? How much overlap is there with R&S?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is anyone else planning on ordering the "MAZDA ROADSTER: Pure Open Sports Challenge" on DVD?? Its by REV-speed, Vol#4. Looks pricey at 3990yen :shock: But im a sucker for Roadsters.

BTW the NEW Roadster Fun Magazine is all NC-Roadster, but well worth the money, almost makes me want to buy an NC just so i can trick it out with all the cool parts!!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
59 Posts
Phatmiata said:
is anyone else planning on ordering the "MAZDA ROADSTER: Pure Open Sports Challenge" on DVD?? Its by REV-speed, Vol#4. Looks pricey at 3990yen :shock: But im a sucker for Roadsters.

BTW the NEW Roadster Fun Magazine is all NC-Roadster, but well worth the money, almost makes me want to buy an NC just so i can trick it out with all the cool parts!!
PhatMiata

I'm in..how are you planning to orger it? Can I slip ya a little sumthin' sumthin' (pre-pay plus something for your effort) and you order 2?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its gonna be going backwards bro, from Japan to Florda and Back to Cali, but if you want it, sure i can order another one, ill shoot you a PM.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
just got the new issue! Well, new to me #46. Special order from kinokuniya. It really makes my entire day when I get these mooks. Its like a drug.

So there are R&S group buys on the forum? What is the info on that?

Time to torture myself will all the new products!

-Paul

·
Registered
518 Posts
If you have not already ordered the DVD I'll sell you mine for half price.
I didn't enjoy it all that much.

The Roadster Fun mag. on the other hand is a must have for JDM nuts.
It's all NC in all it's weicked JDM goodness.
I liked it so much I immediately posted my NA for sale.

The NC in Japan is triple hawt!!

BTW hi guys & gals, this is my first post!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts