ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, picked her up yesterday but i had to go to hospital so i didnt get any pics.. have some now though, didnt get a chance to clean her yet so i will post up some cleaner pics soon. enjoy 8)

yes that is a AA battery!!!

i am tired now.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,622 Posts
Like the wheels. The flares didn't blend so well at the rear bumper, tho...

Nice looking car =D>

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Beautiful! Is the wheel opening for the front flair somehow higher than the stock wheel opening?

It looks that way. Either that or your car needs more drop!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol dude i am having to make the front higher!!! it hits the floor on most bumps, its seriously low

·
3,542 Posts
Very nice! Needs something up front though to make it look as mean as the sides, maybe a GV lip?

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
465 Posts
looks good, i dig the black wheels. you gonna get those fenders moulded on someday? or keep them how they are? if it were me id probably get them moulded and just ditch the rear side markers and have them filled or trim the fender to fit around them.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
he isn't kidding that car is pretty low. Going to get larger wheels to fill in the space? Those flares are cool. Good purchase Dude!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think adding a front air dam would transform that car into a total beast. Try photoshopping one onto it, you may like it!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup GV lip will be put on!!!

·
1,213 Posts
nice one ... make sure you take somenice detailed reference shots for me of inside the arches when you have the wheels off :wink:

defo need 16's to fill teh gap and get the car sufficiently low to look correct IMO

you see the same with that Japanese girl's car and her tuckin99 v-special with R S Watanabe's ...

then look at Chris Lee's car ... with 16s the look is perfection ( well almost ... there is always something else to do !!! )

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cheers,

i will get some arch pics for you, it must be terrorfying butchering your wheel arches!! iraversable modification, as said before it look lovely and low but its seriously TOO low, i thought i had ripped the sump off yesterday on a speed hump as i went down it at 0.0005mph, then just going along the road i hit a few bumpy bits and heard the plastic pan touch the ground (mind you it is dangling down a bit )

·
1,213 Posts
thanks ....

no I lost my buchering viginity when I fitted my roll bar :lol:

first snip was the worst though, cutting out metal that isn't rusty is a strange thing when you have been involved with lots of classic cars !!!

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
...its seriously TOO low, i thought i had ripped the sump off yesterday on a speed hump as i went down it at 0.0005mph, then just going along the road i hit a few bumpy bits and heard the plastic pan touch the ground (mind you it is dangling down a bit )
What size tires are you running? Going from 195/50/15 to 205/50/15 for example can gain you some ground clearance

As a last resort you could just give those worthless SSR rims to me and get some Sportmax 17" rims :lol: :lol:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,622 Posts
/me clobbers Jesse with a fresh mackerel...

I call dibs on the SSR's!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts