ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, picked her up yesterday but i had to go to hospital so i didnt get any pics.. have some now though, didnt get a chance to clean her yet so i will post up some cleaner pics soon. enjoy 8)

yes that is a AA battery!!!

i am tired now.

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol dude i am having to make the front higher!!! it hits the floor on most bumps, its seriously low

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup GV lip will be put on!!!

1,170 Posts
nice one ... make sure you take somenice detailed reference shots for me of inside the arches when you have the wheels off :wink:

defo need 16's to fill teh gap and get the car sufficiently low to look correct IMO

you see the same with that Japanese girl's car and her tuckin99 v-special with R S Watanabe's ...

then look at Chris Lee's car ... with 16s the look is perfection ( well almost ... there is always something else to do !!! )

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers,

i will get some arch pics for you, it must be terrorfying butchering your wheel arches!! iraversable modification, as said before it look lovely and low but its seriously TOO low, i thought i had ripped the sump off yesterday on a speed hump as i went down it at 0.0005mph, then just going along the road i hit a few bumpy bits and heard the plastic pan touch the ground (mind you it is dangling down a bit )

1,170 Posts
thanks ....

no I lost my buchering viginity when I fitted my roll bar :lol:

first snip was the worst though, cutting out metal that isn't rusty is a strange thing when you have been involved with lots of classic cars !!!

· Supporting Member
2,557 Posts
...its seriously TOO low, i thought i had ripped the sump off yesterday on a speed hump as i went down it at 0.0005mph, then just going along the road i hit a few bumpy bits and heard the plastic pan touch the ground (mind you it is dangling down a bit )
What size tires are you running? Going from 195/50/15 to 205/50/15 for example can gain you some ground clearance

As a last resort you could just give those worthless SSR rims to me and get some Sportmax 17" rims :lol: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.