ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering is anyone running the RS III full exhaust (midpipe, muffler) with the cat cut off? Just wondering what you think of it and what it sounds like. I might cut the cat off my NB so that when I go turbo apparently catless spools quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Please keep the Roadstersport. No need for anything a bit louder.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I ran mine that way back when I had the BP. It actually sounded really good. I had a Jackson Racing header, mid-pipe with just a Summit brand glasspack, and Roadstersport III muffler. Decently loud, but the tone was good. I ran it for a few days without the glasspack and it was incredibly raspy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please keep the Roadstersport. No need for anything a bit louder.
Whats wrong with just a bit louder? :D

I ran mine that way back when I had the BP. It actually sounded really good. I had a Jackson Racing header, mid-pipe with just a Summit brand glasspack, and Roadstersport III muffler. Decently loud, but the tone was good. I ran it for a few days without the glasspack and it was incredibly raspy.
Thanks for your input! I'm thinking I'll keep the cat in though. Looking into other mufflers, however, I'm not sure what kind of a difference there would be with the Enthuza Speeder vs. the RS III muffler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts