ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bimmer Challenge - B5
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom Roadstersport exhaust. Probably one of the best I have heard on a miata. No flanges. Heavy and unnecessary. This will come as a catback w/ a 22" resonator. Anymore questions hit me up.

SOLD

Prothane 12-2002 Red Total Kit + 25 Zerk Straight Fittings + Red fitting caps.

Never opened the box.

SOLD

New (2)Bride Zieg from Canada. Sliders & universal rails? Stock photos are better than mine. Supportive and the shoulder wing portion wont hit the door panel.

SOLD

Located in Irvine, CA. Not shipping

·
Bimmer Challenge - B5
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can buy them new on Ebay like I did last week for $445 shipped or come pick them up for $400.

I've had Canadian Brides before in my MSM. I trust them and like them or I wouldn't have bought another set.

·
Bimmer Challenge - B5
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Replied.

Per Mod request I will clarify for the slow people in the room that these 2 Canadian Brides I bought from ebay for $450 are not real or JDM. They are figments of your anime-gination.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Ship me the seats I don't care if there not JDM tight yo or send me the ebay link please

·
Registered
366 Posts
Replied.

Per Mod request I will clarify for the slow people in the room that these 2 Canadian Brides I bought from ebay for $450 are not real or JDM. They are figments of your anime-gination.
i guess people think you can actually get a pair of New real Brides for 400$. But i have seen these Canadian/Taiwan Brides in real life, i don't really think you can tell a difference, they feel really nice.

bump

1 - 20 of 35 Posts