ClubRoadster.net banner

161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
just installed mines today. lowest setting... not feeling them. gonna take them off sometime this week or next week. keep an eye out for me posting them for sale. only driven 50miles so far.
Curious what did you not like about them? Installing them was somewhat of a bitch but I was very pleased with my end result.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Curious what did you not like about them? Installing them was somewhat of a bitch but I was very pleased with my end result.

He's probably either used to or looking for something more stiff. The rokkors are a little bouncy but not horrible. I find them perfect for daily driving, since they are comfortable, especially for how low I have them.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
What did you expect from racelands? After all we had about 12 threads and 60 pages worth of material talking about how soft and bouncy they are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also ordered the NB Coilovers for my NA from the Belgium store, came delivered in a couple days for 330 shipped. With the coils almost (3/4") all the way down with helper ON the ride was perfect for a daily and was pretty firm. That was on the stock Enkei's. Just put on the 15x8.25 with new 195/50/15 and lowered the car more, had to then remove the helpers and adjust. Ride is much more harsh without the helpers and lowpro tires. Cheap and effective to get low, that is what was needed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i was saving up for some ez streets but these are cheap enough and price diffrence is big enough to make me change my mind. 400 bucks can go to other upgrades. besides im mostly gonna do hard parking lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also ordered the NB Coilovers for my NA from the Belgium store, came delivered in a couple days for 330 shipped. With the coils almost (3/4") all the way down with helper ON the ride was perfect for a daily and was pretty firm. That was on the stock Enkei's. Just put on the 15x8.25 with new 195/50/15 and lowered the car more, had to then remove the helpers and adjust. Ride is much more harsh without the helpers and lowpro tires. Cheap and effective to get low, that is what was needed.
Did you put these on as is? Or did you buy the NB top mounts?

Ta!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put them on with NA tops, handled very well with stock wheels and 11 threads left in front and 7-8 threads left in back, but that was for only a couple days, now its no helper springs and turned down pretty low for the 15x8.25" wheels. I need to cut the bump stops a good bit since that hasnt been done and maybe run the NB mounts if i can gain some travel...not a big deal for me since this was only done to get low.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No im basically hitting the bump stops now(more bouncy), gonna trim those tomorrow and see whats up. Its was very comfortable before but i knew it wasnt gonna be a caddy lol. It does seem that if you went really low in the rear the axle would rub the collar, but im running 15" 195/50/15 and i have very very little gap so it works for my set-up...PS i forgot to mention there was a 26$ boarder fee from ups, and that was shipped to my shop.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Fitted them completely three days ago. The car is on 17's and this is how low I can go in the front, but in the back I still have about half an inch to go.

·
Registered
248 Posts
When they were first installed, I just slammed it and didn't really adjust the pre-load. After a month of bouncing around, re-adjusted the pre-load, and now the ride is good and way less bouncy. I still would like something stiffer, but for the money, it is acceptable.

161 - 180 of 192 Posts