ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might need to do a fender roll and pull sometime this spring on my OTM to allow my new rims/tires to fit. I'm trying to learn as much as possible so after I'm finished the fenders don't look like ****. If any of you local guys are planning on doing this to your cars I'd like to join in on the fun so I can learn and see how it's done.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen a few cars that looked horrible when finished and I want to avoid this. I'm not picky on the method, just want to get a feel for how it's done and how to know when I'm about to go too far.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
A heat gun will help the fender form better and help stop the paint from chipping and such I believe. Also just take your time.

·
Clappin' dem cheeks!
1,876 Posts
Just give me a call i can help ya out and give you pointers. Got 4 cars under my belt now so i am decent at rolling but pulling i need some work still.

·
Clappin' dem cheeks!
1,876 Posts
Any roller should work. They have a universal bolt pattern. I would say justin had one if you have his number but i am not 100% he has it still.

Zach thanks bud!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just a fyi... I used a heat gun and mallet and my fenders came out like **** to my standards. If you want a roll done right have it done by someone who knows how.

·
Registered
748 Posts
When I lowered my lancer i went to VTR and had a friend do it. Pretty good pricing. Great place if youre not too far from Everett.

·
Clappin' dem cheeks!
1,876 Posts
Hummm thats very odd they didnt work....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts