ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know Woolery's tech day is pretty soon, and some track days will be following later! I think this would be a perfect time to install a roll bar if you do not already have one, and spend the rest of your time fixing/chaning whatever leaks/gaskets you may have.

I'll be installing a hard-dog m1 sport w/ single diagonal :)
Is anyone else installing a roll bar?

M

·
0 Posts
If any of you guys need help transporting your uninstalled rollbars to Garage Woolery, I can help you with my SUV.

·
Registered
26 Posts
D'oh. I have a hard dog roll bar to install but going snowboarding the same weekend. Anybody in Irvine area can lend a hand? Got a drill but no experience.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
D'oh. I have a hard dog roll bar to install but going snowboarding the same weekend. Anybody in Irvine area can lend a hand? Got a drill but no experience.
In Irvine. No experience. But willing to lend a hand! Plus, I'll be ordering a Hard Dog myself (yea... I've been saying that for 3 weeks now), so it'll be good to see an installation in person. :)

Let me know!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I will be there and have done at least 6 roll-bars, several tops and at least 20 shock/spring instals. I charge food and Pepsi for my services.
Chris
I may have my Wats there for sale~ see FS thread for details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts