ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a new NA 2 weeks ago and it came with a few goodies that i'll be posting in the coming weeks.

From everything i've seen this bar is an Auto Power Rollbar for the 90-05 miatas (thanks stormin'norman) I've looked all over the damn thing and can't find any labels or anything of the sort, it was definitely repainted and can use another repainting IMO.

Link to actual product info
http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/30-1041.html

Comes with all hardware needed to mount it up all though i'd suggest buying some new grade 8 hardware from your local hardware store. and It only had one mounting plate under the car which its easy to fab up another one for the other side its a 1/8in thick piece of steel with 3 holes in it.

Asking price is $250 OBO picked up in Northern, New Jersey i am willing to meet the buyer within a reasonable distance from my home.
I AM NOT SHIPPING IT SO DO NOT ASK
This is an ad for the rollbar not my seats, not my hard top, do not ask me about them.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thou hast a pm, sir.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where in nnj are you? ill take it, pm me info

·
Registered
123 Posts
thank u! Nice meeting u and awesome car!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Damn i missed it!

car looks so familiar??? Were you at Englishtown roadcourse 4/29/12? If so i spoke to you for a bit asking you bout the miata....If only I knew you had plans on selling this one....

BTW i had the Maroon RHD civic 4 door at the track.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Damn i missed it!

car looks so familiar??? Were you at Englishtown roadcourse 4/29/12? If so i spoke to you for a bit asking you bout the miata....If only I knew you had plans on selling this one....

BTW i had the Maroon RHD civic 4 door at the track.....
if it was the shitcar that you saw that was having the most fun all day, yes that was me hahaha

they call this TRUCKIN hahahahaaha

2 different cars 2 different rollbars my man!
One missile car, one NOMISSILE car.
the one just sold is not the roll bar you saw in my car this past weekend.

·
Registered
132 Posts
nice pic! so I guess that was you then.... :) car looks real good bro..... wish mine would look like that (someday once i'm done) that weekend was nice! I had so much fun chasing that GTR! hahaha

I brought this that day....

BTW if you know anyone around our area that has a rollbar lemme know....thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You saying "wish mine would look like that" made me realize you must've seen a completely different miata because my car is destroyed.
My apologies i was there on the 28th for drifting.

Mods Plz Close thread rollbar has been Sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts