ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am getting ready to install my roll bar (1992MY w/ HDHCHTM1) and wanted to see how you guys cut the interior trim panels. I dont want to butcher the interior panels to get the roll bar in so I want to learn from your ventures.

Please post pics of the mounting points and how you fit the tray carpet and trim panels. I looked around and didnt see many pics other than perspective photos for head and seat clearance. Any info is appreciated!

Also any pics of the boot covers modified to fit the roll bar would be cool too.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
If I was near my car I'd take some pics for you. My best advise is to line them up like you're installing them and cut where the bar touches the panel. Cut a little at a time though because you can always trim it to fit, but you can't add more if you mess up.

Edit: Here are some pics I found on the internoobz

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody? The rollbar is in but I want to put the trim back nicely. The instructions show to cut the crap out of the trim panel. I don't see how the guy of the above pics got the trim back in. I also want to check out the top of the panel and see how the seatbelt slot is filled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts