ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, any pics of how much fender clearance can be had with "just" a fender roller? I own my own roller and will be rolling the fenders fairly soon. I just want to get an idea of how much flare I can get with just a roller.

Any pics?

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
rear fenders are rolled, and a lil bit pulled, running the 15x8 0 off, sportmaxes on a 205/50 azenies(azenis are naturally meaty) so its a bit wider then other tires, and this was before my car was lowered all the way

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw that topic but from my understanding he "pulled" the fenders. I dont want to do that. I'm talking about with "JUST" a fender roller.

I know how to work it as I did it on my previous car. I just wanted some samples of what others have done to get an idea of what extremes I can get with just a roller and nothing else.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Pulling/rolling all the same. I guess technically they're different but to me it's just a matter of how much work you want to put into it. If you keep rolling it'll be pulling. Fold the lip over and pinch it flat and you'll get some more clearance. It might even be enough for your needs. There is no easy and exact way to measure it so best estimates are you can gain .25-.5in. additional clearance. Most people just do it until it's good enough to clear the wheel/tire combo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts