ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the topic says, I rolled them today with a help of a buddy. It was easy ! It took around 30 min a side and came out very icely. All in all im very happy with it, the painted cracked in only one place and its like 1cm big.

If you are rolling fenders forget the bat, buy or rent the tool you will not be disappointed. 8)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Like the topic says, I rolled them today with a help of a buddy. It was easy ! It took around 30 min a side and came out very icely. All in all im very happy with it, the painted cracked in only one place and its like 1cm big.

If you are rolling fenders forget the bat, buy or rent the tool you will not be disappointed. 8)
Did you use a heat gun @ all when rolling, or just have @ it?

·
Registered
368 Posts
i need to roll mine too, tire rack offers a free heat gun with the purchase of their fender roller. it looks the same as the one eastwood sells.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a very limited time to roll them, so no pictures sorry guys :(

Yes I used a heat gun, you pretty much have to. Don't use to much heat though or bad things will happen.

All in all it was pretty straight forward, just takes a bit of time and effort. The tool itself is awesome, and yes it is the Eastwood tool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts