ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
i think it looks pretty cool, but not very user friendly way over in the passenger side of the car. it may be more ideal to have in the center where the radio goes, and if and ONLY if it was some full blown race miata. from what parts and interior bits i do see, its just a show car of sorts. maybe a weekend driver? to each his own. its a great diy job none the less and that i applaud.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
yea, that is pretty neato.

i bet he's kicking himself for not properly aligning the lights though. but still, it's pimp for diy.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I'll probably do something similar, but not there! I feel another custom console coming on now..

·
Registered
341 Posts
For some reason i saw that and started hearing the james bond theme playing....

on a serious note, wow.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I can see the guy driving down the road with his g/f in the passenger seat and they are arguing. She gets all pissed off and starts flipping switches left and right. Then all of a sudden the car starts bouncing up and down and her ejecto seat shoots out of the car.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I also dig his gauges. I love his idea of those switches. Maybe a few to many for me, but to each is own. I would get confused of witch switch does what going down the road. I wonder if you flip one of those switches, if a big ass wooden mallet comes out of the trunk and hits slower traffic when he needs it????????? Cool idea none the less. =D>

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
I think it needs a few more switches :)

Just one question. What do they all do?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
my friend had a bank of 9 switches in a square pattern and it was his starter kill.
there was a certain pattern that it started the car. it was cool. mostly a oh wow but cool

like this
+##
#++
##+

1 - 16 of 16 Posts