ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 806 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RK-R is the official name of the ROTA Wat knockoff. Release in about 2 weeks. I'lll load up the pic when I get back to the office later.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
if this is BS im gonna flip my ****...waited on buying new wheels cause of the last thread....then it seemed it was a hoax....now I have a chanve to get some wheels ive been waitin tho pop up on here....hope these RK-Rs are legit..any idea on sizing and offsets yet?

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Sportmaxx don't look bad at all. They actually look good in a lot of cases. When they first came out they were the new hotness. There was no hate.

What makes them lame now is that everybody. has. them.

These new Rotas, if the hype is true - and if Rota makes them in some of the sizes they've been using for new wheels lately - will be even more popular than the XXR/Sportmaxx because they'll appeal to both the M.net crowd and the hellastancesuperflushdoepfit crowd.

Errbody will have them.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Fresh off the mold, its the only picture I have right now. This is for the owners AE86 so its a 15x8 (+10?) 4x114.3.

I don't make rumors and when I got proof of the previous wheels ROTA made (Grid V and Shakotan), I shared them with all of you.

These wheels are being made and my source says in 2 weeks they'll be ready. So far only the 15x8 is being produced and I'm still not clear on which offset was made..+0 or +10..

Now getting back to this design, it seems fair to say that its not quite a Wat but more like its cousin the RB...but then the angle and color could distort things. The lip does not appear to be very deep nor do the spoke appear to be very angled but again it could all be the picture. More pictures will eventually arrive.

1 - 20 of 806 Posts