1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wheels and suspension sold!! close thread please

up first are my wheels
ROTA shakotan 15x9 +/-0 offset
used, 3 wheels have curb rash. will need two new tires, comes with 2 good tires with about 70-80% life ... prefer to sell locally
Looking to get SOLD SOLD SOLD for 4 wheels and two good tires (kuhmo ecsta)
wheel 1 ... slight rash top left

wheel 2 ... no damage at all

wheel 3 ... slight rash at the top left

wheel 4 ... most damaged. about 6" of rash right right side

next up is my suspension
NOT PARTING SUSPENSION, SELLING AS WHOLE....
SOLD SOLD SOLD [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
custom revalved oem bilstein. The shocks were rebuilt 2 years ago but i dont have paper work since i never planned on selling my car or any of this
Valved for 700 lbs spring front, 450 lbs rear.
Eibach 6" tall springs. spring rates consist of 450 lbs front and 350 lbs rear.
ISC racing adjustable sleeves on all 4 corners
ISC racing top hats: Front 2" tall and rear 1.5" tall

^^^ slammed friendly suspension or you can raise it up and have track ready suspension, its the suspension installed in the picture above so you can see how low my car was/is

there's a catch to this. Because i dont have the oem top hats to install with my oem suspension, i will require a 1.5 week window after payment is received to purchase the top hats and install them on my car.... If you're ok with this, feel free to pm me with question so we can make this happen (or if i sell my wheels first, no wait time will be require and i can sell the suspension with no wait time)

^^^ this is it installed on my car. plenty of room to lower more if you want to slam your car and not bottom out

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i added pictures of each individual wheel to show the condition/damage

if you're interested in the lug nuts, they are $30 (for those who want them shipped, $40 shipped)
they are Muteki chrome titanium open extended

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Suspension set up looks neat! I'd be so down to trade my NB Tokico Set up for this: NB Tokico blues, Ebay coils, NB top hats front ISC 1.5 top hats rear, haha. If you wanna sell me the lug nuts I'll have the money for you by Wednesday.

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ace- spec miata race shop ... gotta look through my emails, hopefully I can find them since its from 2 years ago

Erik- just let me know bro

·
Registered
59 Posts
humm im really interested in the suspension and i have oem nb tophats i could send you but don't know how cost effective it would be with shipping. let me know

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
classymsm- im willing to ship but you gotta give me a time window after payment is received since the suspension is still in my car and i have to order the top hats

pm's replied

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
classy, i can do that ... pm me and lets talk more

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Parts still available, both wheels and suspension

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Wheels are off the car and ready to get picked up

And this picture is to show how low the coils go ... I can still lower the car almost another 2" more then enough to lay frame lol took this right after I took the wheels off

Arjay, lug nuts are ready

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's get this sold. I'm sure someone wants this stuff

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greentee (arjay) is first in line for the lug nuts then highway star, you will be 3rd

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.