ClubRoadster.net banner

Rotrex C30-74

NA Parts 
3K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  Scooter25 
#1 · (Edited)
Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

I'm selling my C30-74 with 70mm pulley and misc hardware off of my NA8. I'm looking to get $3000 and will include intercooler/piping and 450 injectors. I really don't want to deal with shipping yet, so at this point local pickup only.
edit: Note this does not include any sort of engine management.

:edit: price is $2500
$3000 w/mspnp & LC1

See less See more
#11 ·
I will chime in: my 1800 price was sans intercooler. Was gonna piece my own together but everything else rabyrab gave me was well thought out so I think I'm just going to end up buying his.
Still won't cost 3000$ total though, but he can ask whatever he wants for it, the market will determine selling price...

#13 ·
I have another cooler that is prettier and a box of random piping that I'll include. The cooler in the picture is sized better IMO and will work better for over the radiator routing. The only reason kept it routed this way is I couldn't bring myself to do the minor trimming needed to go over the top on the NA. The piping to do it is there, one just needs the courage to cut. As for my asking price.. I considered rabyrab's sale, factored in the bigger blower and additional parts, then chose a number to start at. I'm open to offers and as soon as I get a chance to pull the injectors, I'll be able to ship as well.

#14 ·
Curious as to how many Psi this blower is making with this pulley. Rotrex SC is pretty close to an belt driven turbo. Higher efficiencies than an MP62, and less difficult mounting than most turbo kits. Not sure why everyone who sells these thinks they retain so much of their value though, the new kit from Rotrex without ecu is $3000, I assume that kit is a smaller blower only making 5 psi, but still...

#15 ·
With the 88mm pulley I was seeing about 9.5psi @ 2700' elevation. With the 70mm I was seeing close to 13psi. The new $3000 "kit" is not much more than blower,bracket and tensioner. The issue with selling a used Rotrex is that there aren't many used market comps to base an asking price off. Those who have or are selling used kits, have an idea of how costly it was to assemble, and need to start somewhere. That being said the market will indeed determine the selling price. So what then... $2600?

#16 ·
I'd say 2600 is a good starting point... I sold my jrsc m45 for about a grand w/ 40k miles... and that's probably one of the "cheaper" blowers out there.
Not sure if I missed it, but how many miles on the s/c?

#18 ·
Oh I'd say you are very close with that price...and at 13.5 psi on an NA8, I bet you were around 225-250 at the wheels. I may need this more than I need another turbo car, just so happened to buy another NA8 a couple weeks ago. GLWS, I'll see if it's still around when I get back from vacation in a week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.