ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ARC super intake chamber improves the car torque and response. The ARC super intake chamber was developed to improve the car's torque and response systems or something like that.. When the accelerator is opened the engine is given the required amount of air intake but in reality there is a time lag due to electrical resistance (something like that) the intake chamber establishes a connection between engine chamber using the suction hose, and the required air is requested and supplied to satisfy this demand because of this increase in torque in the lower gear, the accelerator response improves the process is successful using superinduction and intake together.

Had my friend translate it for me, in case you ever wanted to know... There you go.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Well, however its translated, its complete bollocks. I have a 1.8 version. It does sod all. The 1.6 version though seems much more effective.

They forget to mention you need to fit a hood lifter kit with this.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, however its translated, its complete bollocks. I have a 1.8 version. It does sod all. The 1.6 version though seems much more effective.

The translation is kinda rought because there was a lot of Kanji in the text. Is that what you mean? Or are you saying the ARC intake is bad?

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

The translation is kinda rought because there was a lot of Kanji in the text. Is that what you mean? Or are you saying the ARC intake is bad?
Not bad, but ARC exagerrate its effectiveness. I got mine cheap. Don't pay full whack for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts