ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's round 13... Anyhow. Name ALL japanese wheel makers currently selling a 15" forged rim. For the purpose of this game, let's leave out the factory affiliates like TRD, Nismo, Mazdaspeed, & Ralliart.

BTW I count 11. So the first one who can name 11 wins!!!! If you can name more than 11.... then next time YOU think up a RJDM trivia quiz :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Not sure about all of these. SOme may be past tense.

Ray's
Work
Weds
CST (may have stopped producing 15s)
SSR
RS Watanabe
Enki
Racing Heart
Ragamaster
Advan
Mugen
Blitz

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
That's enkei to you. and RAYS not ray's. Work no longer makes wheels (Tanabe does and sells them as work). Ragamaster? Do you mean Regamaster? Those are wheels, and Desmond is the company that makes em. I think Desmond no longer makes the Regamasters fwiw.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I should know this (being a wheel whore :lol:) , but I hardly follow what's currently available.

I have a good RJDM guessing game question coming up, but I have to wait for it to get across the ocean first 8)

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure about all of these. SOme may be past tense.

Ray's
Work
Weds No longer makes forged in 15"
CST (may have stopped producing 15s) Not Forged
SSR
RS Watanabe
Enki No 15" forged wheel
Racing Heart
Ragamaster Out of business RIP :(:(
Advan
Mugen No longer makes forged in 15"
Blitz Not forged rims
OK, that's 6 down.... anyone else fill in the last 5? :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Of course Volk. Is Buddy Club still making wheels? BBS isn't Japanese. Aren't the Weds TC105N forged, they're pretty light ~10.5lbs. 5Zigen Becketts aren't available anymore I don't think. Hmm...

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of course Volk. Is Buddy Club still making wheels? BBS isn't Japanese. Aren't the Weds TC105N forged, they're pretty light ~10.5lbs. 5Zigen Becketts aren't available anymore I don't think. Hmm...
Rays=Volk... already counted

Buddy Club.... check - the QF line is forged.

Weds TC105N: AFAIK it is not forged. At least the website makes no mention of the word forged like they do for the SA-90 Forged. You'd thunk they would have mentioned it if it were the case ;)

5Zigens.... check - they have the FN-01R which is forged.

BBS- they make excellent forged rims, but I'm not counting them as a japanese company for the sake of this exercise ;)

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, we've got 8:

RAY/Volk
Work
SSR
RS Watanabe
Racing Hart
Advan
Buddy Club
5Zigen

Who's going to name the last 3? This is where it gets interesting ;););)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts