ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, okay. Y'all know how this works If ya don't, then click here. Round 1 went to jesseclee and roadsternut kicked butt in Round 2. Let's see who's up to the challenge today.

Identify this rear spoiler for NA Roadster:

Bonus points for including a scan of this spoiler from Road&Ster, AiR, or HyperRev.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
[-X Okay Mike, we need to give the newbies a chance here, so yall JDM experts need to give them at least a week or so, if they are stumped after that, then you can chime in! [-X

so.............. Jesse_Lee, Greg G, Roadsternut, freedomgli, RetroRocket, Mr. Woolery, Miata2NV, M2-1028, and the rest of you experts, how about you create a challenge for the noooobs to try to answer?

PhatMiata 8)

·
1,213 Posts
[-X Okay Mike, we need to give the newbies a chance here, so yall JDM experts need to give them at least a week or so, if they are stumped after that, then you can chime in! [-X

so.............. Jesse_Lee, Greg G, Roadsternut, freedomgli, RetroRocket, Mr. Woolery, Miata2NV, M2-1028, and the rest of you experts, how about you create a challenge for the noooobs to try to answer?

PhatMiata 8)
:oops: sorry ... I was sitting here bored at work waiting for a rendering to finish and I couldn't help myself :roll:

if anyone has one of these lying around their garage and doesn't want it let me know ... :wink:

I will post another challenge to make up ... :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Translation by nitrousmiata:

"This is the spoiler which is added on the trunk rid. The shape is good looking designed for shourt NA silhouette. Very effective with respecting original NA design."

From NoPro's site:

·
1,213 Posts
I have one on order from japan and it is a current product ... I think it sis listed on their site under "raer spoiler" in the GT look section

my only problem with it is that it costs teh same as the Murakami M2-1028 style FRP bootlid ... but I need my high level brake light here in the UK as I use it as my fog light to pass road regulations !!!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Borgh ducktail spoiler by Yours Sports

It was nice to arrive back to the office today after lunch to find a package waiting for me. Inside were a bunch of Racing Mate stickers (4 leaf clover for good luck!) and the subject spoiler. According to the label epoxied to the underside it is a genuine Borgh ducktail spoiler from Yours Sports. YSCC also offer a high ducktail spoiler but this one appears to be the regular version. I've been looking for this spoiler for years and am very happy to finally find one. I don't have a camera but I'm planning to get one this weekend so I hope to have pics up soon. Am I correct to presume that this item is a rare find?

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Kyle,

In the price list at the bottom of the YS page you linked to, it says (translated):

ducktail spoiler 31,290
HIGH ducktail spoiler 34,650
ducktail spoiler/trunk lid 61,950

Sounds like you got that first one. Post pics!

So who is Borgh? (Thanks to Phatty, I know who the Borg are...)

·
Registered
441 Posts
i was going to say yoursports ducktails as thats what that bird on that site with the n2s on the brg has

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Re: Borgh ducktail spoiler by Yours Sports

It was nice to arrive back to the office today after lunch to find a package waiting for me. Inside were a bunch of Racing Mate stickers (4 leaf clover for good luck!) and the subject spoiler. According to the label epoxied to the underside it is a genuine Borgh ducktail spoiler from Yours Sports.
PIctures! Pictures!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts