ClubRoadster.net banner

RRR in Gardena, CA

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MiataRoadster 
#1 ·
Anyone ever visit RRR in Gardena? I visited my grandpa a week ago and he lives right next to it. I wanted to go in but they were closed on Sundays. How is it in there? Any Roadster parts? :?:

#5 ·
I went there one day to pick up a Buddy Club Spec II they had on their website. I called them that morning to see if it was still in stock, and they confirmed it. Not too long later, I stop by the shop to see if its still there, and I do not see the exhaust anywhere in sight. I then ask one of the sales guys (all who have a pretty darn thick japanese accents) if it was still in stock. He looked around, said no, then proceeded to show me an unknown Apex N1 looking exhaust saying to me "Oh you can tell all your buddies that it is Buddy Club!"

#6 ·
I went there one day to pick up a Buddy Club Spec II they had on their website. I called them that morning to see if it was still in stock, and they confirmed it. Not too long later, I stop by the shop to see if its still there, and I do not see the exhaust anywhere in sight. I then ask one of the sales guys (all who have a pretty darn thick japanese accents) if it was still in stock. He looked around, said no, then proceeded to show me an unknown Apex N1 looking exhaust saying to me "Oh you can tell all your buddies that it is Buddy Club!"
:lol: that's the kind of stuff i've heard about them

](*,) #-o

#7 ·
lol im gunna go down there today to look at some seats... maybe an exhaust if they have anything in stock... do you guys know of any places in LA that actually stock miata exhaust ?

im looking for somethign 2.5" or 60 mm apexi, hks silent hi-power, buddy club, rsr, anything along those lines

Scott

G
#8 ·
I was just there this week. The only parts for Miatas I saw were some old-stock new-in-box HKS parts, an intake with the green foam air filter and an oil cooler/remote filter kit for $250 + $525! I hope they haggle!

Also, a month or so back I had left a big stack of CR.net cards for them to keep on the counter and they were nowhere in sight.

Oh, and they still have that super-skinny cracked Mazdaspeed bucket seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.