ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what paintcode was used for the old RS Aizawa democar?

Lots of sources say it is the Mazda Works colour, whatever that is (paint code?), but it looks too turquoise for that

Although it can't be the same paint code, Ferrari Fiorano Light Blue looks very similar:

Porsche Riviera Blue looks more like the alleged Mazda Works Blue:

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
The Ferrari color looks close enough to where it would probably work.

edit: I <3 all those cars btw

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I guess the only other thing to do is see if a local paint shop can try and match it. I'm sure if they started with the Mazda Works or Laguna Seca Blue (BMW color) and threw a touch of green in they might get close.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess the only other thing to do is see if a local paint shop can try and match it. I'm sure if they started with the Mazda Works or Laguna Seca Blue (BMW color) and threw a touch of green in they might get close.
Whats the paint code for "Mazda Works"; thats not a name that appears in any Mazda paint list here. That Bimmer colour is nowhere near.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm pretty sure the hot versions video commentator says the car is painted in mazdas works colour
He may well do, but the colour doesn't appear to be the same that Mazda has actually used. I think its just a colour picked to match RSA's building.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts