ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group buy details:
For this group buy to take effect we need at least 20 orders per item (for example 20 orders of NA gauge rings, silver or black it doesn't matter).
Prices:
NA aluminum gauge rings $150 shipped to the US or Canada via Airmail or $157 via EMS
NB aluminum gauge rings $160 shipped to the US or Canada via Airmail or $167 via EMS
*Optional black anodize extra $35*
NA/NB AC rings $115
If you would like additional items such as needle caps or gauges from Art Works Dewa or RS Products please don't hesitate to email
Save on shipping by ordering multiple items!

RS Refine Gauge Rings and AC rings
The gauge rings fit into the existing holes for the gauges, for the NA it doesn't matter if you have the optional factory chrome trim, these drop right in. If you have a NB you will need to remove the chrome trim rings if you have them. The rings come unpolished in matte metal however they can be buffed to a brilliant shine by using a good metal polish, it is the owners choice. In addition, a black anodized option is also available for gauge rings only. Mr. Arita uses a poly carbonate, not glass, for the lens, this is actually done for safety reason as to insure in the chance of an accident the lens won`t shatter and injure the driver. In addition, the factory clear plastic cover can no longer be used as it would hit the rings. The gauges and lenses come separate and you will need to use the supplied water based glue to attach the lenses to the ring.

Group buy list
NA meter rings

NB meter rings

pics
rings

anodized black with awd meter panel,caps, and rs products mg gauges

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Any pics of the a/c rings installed. I was in on the last GB and only got the gauge rings. It might be nice to make them match.

Would other RS products like the center console be at a discount?

With the AWD pieces, would these be group buy prices as well? I'd be all over an AWD group buy. Meter panel and gauges for sure. Interested possibly in a/c rings, a/c knobs, and the hvac ring my panel is missing.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Would other RS products like the center console be at a discount?

Title says RS-REFINE, not RS-PRODUCTS, I think REV9 is the importer for RS-Products, hope that clears things up?

I have always liked the RS-REFINE AC Vents, might have to get in on this group too! :blaugh:

And his Vent Ring with KG-Works A/C Ball (Shown)

Group buy list
NA meter rings

NB meter rings

NA/NB Vent Rings (4)
1. PhatMiata

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm not missing this one.

Group buy list

NA meter rings
1. Thasac(Zach) - black

NB meter rings

NA/NB Vent Rings (4)
1. PhatMiata

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Doh! I had thought RS refine and RS products were one in the same. My apologies. Still in for pics of the q/c rings installed if anyone has them. For some reason the one above isn't showing?

·
Banned
467 Posts
I like this item. I just purchased a KG Works guage cluster (NA) second hand and was curious if I could still use these. Assuming that I can, does anyone have pictures of these rings installed over a KG Works cluster? Would this be overkill?

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts
I was gonna ask the same question Ankou =). Thanks! Maaaan I seriously need to stop coming to CR.net, I always end up spending more and more money!

-Will

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'll kick off the NB list... Just 19 more NB owners...

Group buy list
NA meter rings
1. Thasac(Zach) - black
2.tronik-Silver

NB meter rings
1. hhsohn

NA/NB Vent Rings (4)
1. PhatMiata
2.Demoniam
3. oldcafe

·
Registered