ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for an rsr exmag gt 2 for an na miata! willing to pay for shipping! pm with any details if your interested in selling yours!

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
They are amazing. Keep looking for one and don't give up. Worth every dollar i spent for mine.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
lol haven't you been looking for a Miata for about a month now? Might be a good place to start before searching for one of the roadster world's most elusive and sought after exhaust pieces.

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts
i had one a few years back, came from the same guy CxMoney got his from (Victim44). keep your eyes peeled in the FS section and also subscribe to Tetsuya Garage's used parts blog. He's quick, has AWESOME communication and his prices are pretty fair for the most part. I've done business with him many times and haven't been let down yet...but you're not the only one as Stormin'Norman eluded to.

·
Supporting Member
763 Posts
I should just open a business selling just RSRs. To the OP you will eventually find one just be ready to pay a premium for it. Probably going to be looking at $500+ depending on condition.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I asked my friend at RSR a few years back if they would do another run of exhausts if I ordered like 10-20 and he said no way.. Sucks because I think they would have sold quick

1 - 20 of 38 Posts