ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Supporting Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD*
Selling my RSR only cause I need money to fund other car stuff. Its in great shape and is one of the best I have ever seen. Comes with silencer, bolts, gasket, and I'll even throw in my RSR license plate frame. Any questions just let me know. Located in Escondido CA (North County San Diego). $600 Shipped or $550 picked up. Not looking for any trades right now. Thanks!

·
Registered
601 Posts
FUHK I HAVE THE MONEY BUT I DONT HAVE THE CAR!!! fml... If its still here when my fat insurance check comes in, Ima put my peepee in this one! I take it its for a 1.6? shouldnt be too hard to mate an o2 bungholio to it for a 1.8..

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,553 Posts
I would so buy this in a heartbeat if I wasn't rocking an Integral Kobe V2 N1 exhaust already...and this one looks like it's in almost mint condition too...

·
Supporting Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah this is a different one. I used your system and found one on Upgarage that was in mint condition and sold yours once I got this one. Your old one is here now -

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showpost.php?p=1117984&postcount=6

That one is pretty much a big socal whore now :)

wow, looks way too clean to be my old one i sold you, this a different one?

either way i miss that exhaust so much! if i had the money i'd be driving down to you this time lol

glws!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.