ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 5940 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,571 Posts

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
2,932 Posts
I can't believe no one suggested flavorless greens and Mexican beans. Y'all are slipping.

More than halfway through the class. Didn't hear anything about getting my hotel extended for half a day after they denied rescheduling my flight. Probably waiting to hear my response on their response to my message from yesterday telling them how messed up they are (in a nice way, of course).

·
Administrator
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Delicious, slightly above average, and cheap. Just how I like it.

There are no secrets in our relationship.

Planning to go rollerblading after work... and that still feels weird to say.

I had cheap not-white food the other day.

2019-06-19_05-35-59 by concealer404, on Flickr

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,571 Posts
Still not sure how I feel about sushi in Indiana... although I admit I’ve eaten it in St. Louis. We did a sushi Saturday this past week but no pictures to share. Finally ordered some scallop nigiri. Not sure why but I never had. Was decent. My buddy got a wasabi wakeup call on his piece tho, lol.

Respect to Bryan for busting out one of my favorite Sega Genesis titles.

·
Administrator
15,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still not sure how I feel about sushi in Indiana... although I admit I’ve eaten it in St. Louis. We did a sushi Saturday this past week but no pictures to share. Finally ordered some scallop nigiri. Not sure why but I never had. Was decent. My buddy got a wasabi wakeup call on his piece tho, lol.

Respect to Bryan for busting out one of my favorite Sega Genesis titles.

Well thanks to the power of modern technology and transport logistics, you can have good fish pretty much anywhere on this continent. It's neat.

(And the sushi was great. I've had sushi all over the country. This was not-fancy-but-super-solid.)

I've had far worse $13 lunches.

1 - 20 of 5940 Posts