ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
7201 - 7220 of 7239 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Motion to close this thread and open RT 10.0 with character limits on posts
Can we get to 10k posts before that? Pleeeease, I'll behave.
I mean, given my standards, I am behaving. But I'll behave way more, promise! Pinky swear!

·
Super Moderator
6,495 Posts
What size are you where you get 'em? I never really understood how big they're supposed to be.
Damn, that's a personal question. I would never ask a girl what size they are.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Damn, that's a personal question. I would never ask a girl what size they are.
The only thing that relieves me from the embarrassment of SWEARING that I meant to write "they" is how funny that is. "What size are you where you get 'em?" Tacos are so unhealthy one's size changes just by entering the place.

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,205
Tacos are not inherently unhealthy. At all.

Unless you've only seen a taco at Taco Bell, i suppose.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Tacos are not inherently unhealthy. At all.

Unless you've only seen a taco at Taco Bell, i suppose.
Man, I've never seen one at all! I don't even precisely understand how they're supposed to work... there's this, like, big chip that holds it all together? It's apparently supposed to be crispy, but it's also supposed to fold???

·
Registered
508 Posts
RT 10.0: Mission Around Mars
The entire thread is just people telling me I absolutely have to eat some crazy unhealthy dish until I become a perfect sphere.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,516 Posts
The entire thread is just people telling me I absolutely have to eat some crazy unhealthy dish until I become a perfect sphere.
Not quite. As a pre-requisite to post, other users have to block you so the whole thread avoids days like today.

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,210
Man, I've never seen one at all! I don't even precisely understand how they're supposed to work... there's this, like, big chip that holds it all together? It's apparently supposed to be crispy, but it's also supposed to fold???
Hard shell tacos are terrible if you're past about 6 years old.

Basically you should just take some fresh ingredients and put them on two corn tortillas. One thicker handmade corn tortilla is also ok. And if you prefer flour, i won't be mad. Sometime i just want a flour tortilla myself.

One protein. 2-3 veggies/garnishes. Sauce/salsa.

Never micro-greens.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Not quite. As a pre-requisite to post, other users have to block you so the whole thread avoids days like today.
I'd somehow figured.

I just argued about a definition and made a cryptic, roundabout joke! Goddamn! I understand my humor isn't to everyone's taste, and with what word "everyone" could be replaced, but hell, can't you gloss over it?

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,516 Posts

Basically you should just take some fresh ingredients and put them on two corn tortillas. One thicker handmade corn tortilla is also ok. And if you prefer flour, i won't be mad. Sometime i just want a flour tortilla myself.

Never micro-greens.
Not even micro cilantro??

·
Registered
508 Posts

Never micro-greens.
So how's that different from, uh, this?

[God is that article terrible to read. It feels like a crossover episodes between the languages I speak.]

·
Registered
508 Posts
Also, if I may ask, why are you selling your ECU with a "teenager package"?

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,215
It's different because you don't put bologna on a taco. But otherwise, same general idea.

Also, if I may ask, why are you selling your ECU with a "teenager package"?
Traded him in for a newer model.

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,218
I have leftover roasted pork, the parts to make guac and pico, and a million different hot sauces.

I know what i'm having for dinner.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,266 Posts
Hard shell tacos are the god damn worst. Bite into it and the shell explodes into a million pieces and now you have various innards spilling all over your hand, and I can't overstuff the ever loving **** out of them like I can a nice flour tortilla (or two, to contain the immense girth of my ingredients).

7201 - 7220 of 7239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.