ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 3407 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
35,137 Posts
This forum gets more and more like M.net each day
We need another Andy (ie as young as Andy was when we got here). The crew is collectively aging. Next thing you know, we'll be making appointments to show up at 7am at the nearest McDonald's for breakfast every Tuesday.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,137 Posts
I feel like you’re always the first person to comment in this thread about some minor celebrity’s death. It’s a shame, but is it really affecting you...?
Affect? No. Just happened to be something I had just read about (and verified via a couple sources).

·
Mufasa in Training
35,137 Posts
It's amazing how even the most terrible NHL teams are filled with people who are faster, stronger, smarter, and more skilled than anyone below them. Honestly, it's true in every sport.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,137 Posts
I think you generalized to the point of meaninglessness. What are you talking about, specifically?
Specifically, watching the Red Wings and Senators. Two of the three worst teams in the league. Despite that, watch this goal scored by Tyler Bertuzzi from Filip Hronek:

Those sorts of goals don't happen by accident. That takes genuine skill, and these guys can do it all day.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,137 Posts
I think you generalized to the point of meaninglessness. What are you talking about, specifically?
Specifically, watching the Red Wings and Senators. Two of the three worst teams in the league. Despite that, watch this goal scored by Tyler Bertuzzi from Filip Hronek:

Those sorts of goals don't happen by accident. That takes genuine skill, and these guys can do it all day.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,137 Posts
Wow. Jake, congrats on homeownership. It sounds like a great find for you! And yeah, take lots of "before" pics. It's fun to see the change and progress years later.
Whoa...I totally missed that!

Congrats, Jake. I hope you're able to make things work out with the new house!

1 - 20 of 3407 Posts